Thermocouple Piloted Safety Ignition
- Thermocouple Piloted System with Safety Valve turns gas off when loss of flame
- Easy ignition with Battery Spark Igniter (included)
- TPSI system with Safety Valve turn gas off when pilot flame goes out
- Robust ignition system with full BTU throughput
How it Lights
- Press and hold Red Ignitor button to spark
- While holding the red ignitor button, Push in slightly & rotate the Control Knob from the OFF to PILOT LIGHT position
- Release the Ignitor Button while Continuing to depress the Control Knob for 30-60 seconds.
- Release the Control Knob Confirm your pilot light is on.
- Turn Control Knob from PILOT LIGHT to the ON position to ignite your burner.